1. _______ 2. _______ 3. _______ 4. _______ 5. _______
6. A. Almost every day. B. Yesterday. C. I like drinking milk.
7. A. No, never. B. I usually watch TV. C. Four times a day.
8. A. I watch TV every day. B. English is my favorite subject. C. Animal World.
9. A. She is reading. B. She likes exercising.
C. She usually goes to the movies.
10. A. All the students are watching TV.
B. All the students will do.
C. Most students go to the movies once a week.
11. A. The boy’s father. B. The boy’s mother. C. The boy.
12. A. Cooks breakfast. B. Cleans the room. C. Exercises.
13. A. A weekend student helper.
B. Primary school students.
14. A. Jenny. B. Jack. C. Joy.
15. A. On weekends. B. On school days. C. Not mentioned.
16. During the vacation, I did my work _______.
A. in the morning B. in the afternoon C. in the evening
17. I _______ in the garden for half an hour after getting up.
A. exercised B. took a walk C. watered the flowers
18. It took me _______ to do my morning work.
A. about three hours B. about two hours C. about one hour
19. I spent the afternoon _______.
A. at home B. at school C. outside
20. I went home _______.
A. at about six o’clock B. before six o’clock C. before five o’clock
21.(2015 •山东烟台)—_______ is the World Cup held?
—Every 4 years.
A. How soon B. When C. How often D. How long
22. —_______ do you sleep every day?
A. How often B. When
C. How much D. How many hours
23. —Do you often surf the Internet?
A. Yes, never B. Yes, sometimes
C. No, ever D. No, usually
24. The boy _______ two hours playing soccer and didn’t do his homework.
A. cost B. paid C. spent D. took
25. You are too fat; you should eat _______meat.
A. more B. much C. less D. never
26. He sings too _______. I can’t stand him!
A. loud B. loudly C. louder D. more loudly
27. My homework is different _______ yours.
A. at B. in C. between D. from
28.(2015 •乌鲁木齐)The tomato is in fact a fruit, ________ it is eaten as a vegetable.
A. because B. if C. when D. although
29. That’s important _______ us _______ finish the work on time.
A. to; for B. for; to C. to; to D. for; for
30. This picture is _______ that one. I can’t find any difference.
A. different from B. similar from
C. different to 因为车祸而患上了癫痫病，请问能够治疗吗？D. similar to
31. To be the best student in my class, I try my best _______.
A. study B. studying C. studied D. to study
32.(2015 •杭州)My time in the middle school was one of ________ periods of my life.
A. exciting B. more exciting
C. the more exciting D. the most exciting
33. I’m sorry I can’t play soccer with you this afternoon. I have _______ homework to do.
A. too many B. too much C. much too D. many too
34. My grandfather wants _______ around the world because he enjoys _______ new places.
A. traveling; seeing B. to travel; to see C. to travel; seeing D. traveling; to see
35. Could you please _______?
A. show your ticket me B. show me your ticket
C. show me to your ticket D. show to me your ticket
What do people usually do on weekends? Some people like to 36 at home, but others like to go out for a walk or play football. Mr. Smith 37 hard in a factory during the
38 . On weekends, he 39 does the same thing. On Saturdays, he washes his car and on
40 he goes to a village (村庄) with his family by car. His uncle and aunt 41 a farm (农场) there. It isn’t a big one, but there is always 42 to do on the farm. The children help with the animals and give them some 43 . Mr. and Mrs. Smith help in the field (田地). At the end of the day, they are all 44 and Mr. Smith’s aunt always 45 them a big meal.
36. A. play B. stay C. look D. go
37. A. works B. does C. makes D. studies
38. A. days B. years C. weekdays D. months
39. A. usually B. sometimes C. hardly ever D. never
40. A. Saturdays B. Sundays C. Thursdays D. Fridays
41. A. find B. has C. bring D. have
42. A. much B. many C. any D. most
43. A. cakes B. rice C. food D. fruit
44. A. hungry B. angry C. funny D. happy
45. A. does B. puts C. finds D. gives
Many people today like exercise. Some like to run, and some like to walk. Others dance or play balls. They do different kinds of exercise. Why do people like exercising? It’s good for their health. And exercise helps make them tired, so they sleep better at night.
You may like to run. If you do, take care of your feet. Make sure you have the right shoes. Some people like to run on roads, but they must watch out for cars.
Walking is a good exercise. You may take a long walk in the park. It’s more fun if you don’t go alone. Go with a friend. The two of you may have a great time.
Some people like to swim. But others don’t like to go into the water. If you like this kind of exercise, make sure that someone is watching you. You must always take care when you are in the water. Jumping a rope (跳绳) or riding a bike is also good exercise. There are many other exercises. Find out what you like. You may need help at first. Some people often do exercise, and they can help you. Do exercise every day, and you will know what it makes you feel.
46. The passage tells us about _______.
A. running B. swimming C. walking D. exercise<睡眠性癫痫病是怎么引起的p> 47. If you want to run for exercise, you should _______.
A. have the right shoes B. run fast on the roads
C. go with a friend D. let someone watch you
48. They must watch out for cars. Here “watch out” means _______.
A. 向外看 B. 左右看 C. 小心 D. 担心
49. In the passage there are _______ kinds of exercise.
A. 5 B. 6 C. 7 D. 8
50. What should you do if you want to do exercise?
A. Find out what you like. B. Ask for help at first.
C. Exercise every day. D. A、B and C.
Many children think friends are important in their life. They believe that their parents can’t know them as well as their friends. In large families the children sometimes fight with their brothers or sisters. At that time they only ask their friends for ideas.
It is important for children to have good friends. They can discuss the problems they meet. They can play games together or they can talk on the phone or on the Internet. They don’t feel stressed out when talking to each other. However, some parents like to choose friends for their children. Some parents even don’t let their children meet their friends.
51. Many children think _______ _______ can’t know them sometimes.
52. When they fight with their brothers or sisters, they ask for ideas.
53. Good friends are _______ for children.
54. Children don’t feel _______ _______ when they are with their friends.
55. Some parents want to help children .
56. These books have nothing in c _______.
57. I don’t know the r_______ why she was late.
58. The little girl was so p _______. She had nothing.
59. Do you like to watch a _______ movies?
60. We all know this animal is in d _______.
61. He hardly ever eats junk food.(改为反意疑问句)
He hardly ever eats junk food, _______ _______ ?
62. He usually goes shopping on weekends. (就画线部分提问)
_______ _______ he usually _______ on weekends?
63. My friend often helps me with my English.(改为同义句)
My friend often _______ me _______ English.
64. Li Lei is hard-working. His brother is hard-working, too. (合并为一句)
Li Lei’s brother is _______ _______ as Li Lei.
65. He should do his homework first. (改为一般疑问句)
_______ _______ do his homework first?
They are still _______ , _______ the rain is heavy.
Jim is _______ than Tom, so he has _______ friends.
A good friend _______ _______ a mirror.
The Summer Palace is one of _______ _______ _______ _______ in China.
I _______ like English _______ _______.
1. Mary went climbing last summer.
2. Tom likes English best of all his subjects.
3. The monkey is smarter than the other animals.
4. My uncle is a math teacher in a middle school.
5. I like playing computer games on weekends.
6. How often do you drink milk?
7. What do you usually do at night?
8. What’s your favorite program?
9. What is Lily doing?
10. How many students will go to the movies?
W: Who gets up early in your family?
M: My mother. Then my father.
W: What does your mother do after getting up?
M: Cooks breakfast. And my father cleans the room.
Q：11. Who gets up earlier, the boy’s father or mother?
12. What does the boy’s father do after getting up?
W: The English Study Center needs a weekend student helper for primary school students.
M: I think Jenny should get the job, because she is smarter than others.
W: But I think Jack is more outgoing.
M: Yes. But Jenny has better grades than Jack. She is better with children than him, too.
W: OK. Jenny is the best for the job.
Q：13. Who does the center need?
14. Which student is more outgoing?
15. When can they do the job?
The summer vacation is over. It’s true that time flies. During the vacation, the weather was hot and I could not do much work, but I was happy.
As the afternoons were hot, I did my work in the morning. I got up at 6:30 and took a walk in the garden for half an hour. After breakfast, I did some reading in English and Chinese and did some exercises in math. This took me about three hours. I worked quite hard and made good progress.
I spent the afternoon outside. I went swimming and it was fun. Sometimes a friend would come and we would spend some time listening to music. I usually went home at about six o’clock.
In this way I spent my vacation happily. I not only learned a lot but also became a good swimmer. Now I am in good health and high spirits.
1～5 CCABA 6～10 ABCAB 11～15 BBABA 16～20 ABACA
21.C how soon用于提问“in+一段时间”，多用于一般将来时;when提问时间; how often“多久一次”，提问频率; how long“(时间或物体)多长”，提问时间或物体的长度。由答语“每四年。”可知应选询问频率的how often。
22. D eight hours意为“八小时”，表示一段时间，问句应用how many hours来引导，故
23. B never“从不”，表否定;sometimes“有时候”;ever“曾经”;usually“通常”。回答一般疑问句时，答语前后应一致，故选B。
24. C spend time (in) doing sth.是固定搭配，意为“花费时间做某事”。故选C。
25. C more“更多的”;much“许多”;less“较少的”;never“从不”。句意为“你太胖了，你应该少吃肉”。故选C。
26. B 修饰谓语动词sings用副词loudly。
27. D be different from意为“与……不同”。
28. D because“因为”，if “如果”， when“什么时候”， although“尽管”。结合句意“西红柿实际上是一种水果，_________它被作为一种蔬菜来吃”可知，应选D。
29. B “It’s+ adj.+ for sb. to do sth.”意为“做某事对于某人来说是…癫痫病的治疗方法有哪些…”。
30. D 根据后一句句意可知两幅图画相似，故排除A、C两项。be similar to意为“与……相像/类似”。
31. D try one’s best to do sth.“尽某人的最大努力做某事”，是固定短语。
32. D 我们可用“固定搭配法”解答本题。“one of+the+形容词最高级+可数名词复数”为固定结构，意为“最……的……之一”。选项中只有the most exciting是最高级，故选D。
33. B too many“太多”，修饰可数名词复数; too much“太多”，修饰不可数名词; much
34. C want to do sth.意为“想要做某事”;enjoy doing sth.意为“喜欢做某事”。故选C。
35. B show sb. sth.或show sth. to sb.意为“给某人看某物”，是固定短语。
36. B stay at home“待在家里”，为固定搭配。
37. A 由句中in a factory“在工厂里”可知应选择动词work“工作”。
38. C during the weekdays“在工作日里”，为固定搭配。
39. A 联系下文可知史密斯先生的周末活动有规律。故选A。
40. B 由上句中的on weekends“在周末”以及on Saturdays“在星期六”可知，此处应选B。
41. D 句意为“他的叔叔和婶婶在那儿有一个农场”，故选D。
42. A 由转折连词but可知句意应为“农场不大，但是总有很多事情要做”，故选A。
43. C 此处them指的是animals，故应“给它们食物”。
44. A hungry“饥饿的”;angry“生气的”;funny“可笑的”;happy“开心的”。联系下文a big meal“一顿大餐”可知，此处应为“他们都饿了”，故选A。
45. D give them a big meal意为“给他们一顿大餐”，故选D项。
46. D 由短文第一句句意“当今许多人喜欢锻炼”可知答案为D。
47. A 由短文第二段第三句句意“保证你有合适的鞋子”可知答案为A。
48. C 句意为“他们必须小心车辆”，故选C。
49. C 通读全文可知，短文中提到running, walking, dancing, playing balls, swimming, jumping a rope 和 riding a bike七种运动，故选C。
50. D 通读全文可知，进行锻炼时应选择自己喜欢的，可以寻求他人的帮助，还要坚持，故应选择D。
51. their parents 根据第一段第二句They believe that their parents can’t know them as well as their friends.可知，有些孩子认为父母不能和他们的朋友一样理解他们。
52. friends 根据第一段最后两句可知，有时孩子们在与他们的兄弟姐妹发生争吵只会向朋友征求意见。
53. important 根据第二段第一句It is important for children to have good friends.可知，拥有好朋友对孩子们很重要。
54. stressed out 根据第二段第四句They don’t feel stressed out when talking to each other.可知，他们在跟朋友们交谈时不会感到紧张。
55. choose friends 根据第二段倒数第二句However, some parents like to choose friends for their children.可知，一些父母想帮他们的孩子选择朋友。
56. common have...in common意为“有相同特征”。
57. reason 由why 可知前面的先形词填reason。
58. poor 由后一句句意“她一无所有”可推知前一句句意应为“小女孩是如此贫穷”。poor
59. action action movie“动作片”，是固定短语。
60. danger in danger“处于危险之中”，是固定短语。
61. does he 62. What does, do 63. helps, learn 64. as hard-working 65. Should he
66. working, though 67. friendlier, more 68. is like 69. the most beautiful parks
70. don’t, at all
One possible version:
As a student, we have to learn many subjects at school. I think math is one of the most interesting subjects. My best friend, Zhang Hua, agrees with me. We often discuss math problems after class and try to find out the right answers to some difficult problems.
Most of our classmates enjoy having P.E. class because we can enjoy ourselves. It is the most popular subject in our class. It helps us relax.
Almost everyone dislikes English. There are so many new words. It is the most difficult subject for us all. But we know the importance of English. We will work harder than before.
As for other subjects such as Chinese, history and music, some of the students aren’t interested in them. However, I don’t think they are boring. I will take each subject seriously!